Facebook Ad, Pages and Instagram Insights: Change login/credentials in Power BI
How do I change the credentials or Facebook account/login in Microsoft Power BI, when I use one of the the Scitylana Facebook/Instagram connectors?
This article applies to the connectors:
If you are stuck here, trying to login as a different user without luck. This article is for you!
Even though the screenshot below is from the Facebook Pages connector this article applies to Facebook Ad and Instagram Insights.
You need to use the built-in Facebook connector to do this.
Follow these steps:
- Open Data source settings (see screenshot on the right)
- Click Global permissions
- Select Facebook Pages, FacebookAds or Instagram
- Click Clear Permissions
- Click Delete
- Click Close
- Click Get Data
- Click Online Services
- Select Facebook and click Connect
- Click OK
- Click Sign in
- Click Sign in as different user
- Click Cancel
- Proceed with a Scitylana Facebook/Instagram connector